4 November 2010

Gag

Your mouth needs it, deserves it, craves it. And I have the perfect thing. It makes you blush, and tremble with excitement at the same time. It's simple, used everyday by everyone whatever their gender. I know it embarrasses and humiliates you at the same time. I get a thrill and a buzz when I gag you with it. Once you're restrained and at my mercy, there is nothing you can do to prevent it happening. I take it and wipe it across your sopping pussy, knowing it will soak up your juices. I smile as I tell you to open your mouth, your eyes wide with a mixture of fear and arousal. I gag you. You breath heavily through your nose just staring up at me. You look so pretty with your gag. And you know it's your own panties that hang almost seductively from your rosy lips. Black silk panties that smell of you, taste of you and now are part of you. So simple, so effective, so erotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment