16 September 2010

All mine...

She lies over my knees, her arse is red and glowing. My hand prints show against her pale skin. I glow inside and out. Despite the punishment, she is aroused. She fidgets on my lap wanting more but unable to speak. Her wrists are restrained and she is helpless to my whims. I spank her again and she whimpers. I part her thighs and feel her intimately. She is hot, throbbing and wet. I play with her sex, making her whimper in a different way. I smile. More smacks then more play. She is wiggling her bum at me, at once defiant and submissive. I smack her to keep her still before probing her soft, velvety pussy. A moan escapes her stuffed mouth. Oh the pleasure as I part her bum cheeks to explore her properly, probe her excited dark rosette. She arches her body on my lap and sighs. I can play with her like this for hours. Why? Because she is all mine...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice... Very erotic! Didn't know you were so good at fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not be a fantasy for much longer...

    ReplyDelete